Wicomico County DUI Lawyer
While a pending court date for driving under the influence (DUI) may cause worry, it is important to remember that your arrest alone does not determine your guilt. There are many factors that a Wicomico County DUI Lawyer can take into consideration so as to assist you as you fight the charges.
You are entitled to consult with a knowledgeable Wicomico criminal attorney and understand the laws governing your situation. In fact, you may have choices of which you are unaware. If you were arrested for a DUI in Wicomico County, you are not alone nor do you have to proceed through the legal system without the assistance of an experienced Wicomico County DUI attorney.
- What to Expect at a DUI Stop in Wicomico County
- What Constitutes Driving Under The Influence in Wicomico County
- DWI Charges in Wicomico County
- Challenging The Suspension of Your License After a Wicomico County DUI Charge
- DUI Enforcement in Wicomico County
- Your Rights At A Wicomico County DUI Stop
- Contacting An Attorney After a Wicomico DUI Case
- Process of a Wicomico County DUI Drug Stop
- Challenging a Wicomico County DUI License Suspension
- When To Contact An Attorney in a Wicomico DUI Case
Defenses For a DUI Arrest
Many people do not know their rights when stopped by police and suspected of driving under the influence. The police officer may use this to their advantage during a stop. If you have been arrested for a DUI in Wicomico County, speak with one of our knowledgeable Wicomico County DUI lawyers to determine whether or not your arrest was within the confines of the law. Listed below are some questions we will want to know:
- Did the officer give a reason for pulling you over?
- Did the officer ask if you had been drinking? If so, what did you answer?
- Did the officer take a long time, asking you a lot of questions about where you were and where you are headed?
- Did you comply when the officer administered field sobriety tests?
- Where were you when the officer pulled you over (i.e. on a road, in a parking lot, in a driveway, etc.)?
If you have a pending DUI charge in the Salisbury, Wicomico County area, then it may be in your best interest to receive consultation and guidance from an experienced Maryland DUI attorney. We listen to you and can assist in determining the best possible outcome. Often times we can even appear for you in court to request a continuance in order to collect important information regarding your case. If your arrest was unlawful, we can present your case to the judge and aggressively seek to drop the charges held against you in an efficient and confidential manner.
Should you decide to seek legal guidance, our routine process is designed to scrutinize the circumstances and determine whether or not there are any issues with the nature of your arrest. Our Wicomico County DUI lawyers may be able to drop or seriously reduce charges, depending on your specific situation.
Speak With a DUI Attorney in Wicomico County
A consultation with one of our DUI/DWI lawyers is completely confidential. If you were recently accused of driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while impaired (DWI) in Wicomico County, Maryland, you deserve competent legal advice regarding your case. A Wicomico County DUI lawyer is dedicated to getting you the best possible outcome under the circumstances. You deserve to put this tribulation in the past, and our experienced DUI attorneys can help get that process underway.